These terms and conditions apply between you, the User of these Services (including any websites, sub-domains, mobile and desktop applications, email, SMS and social media accounts (the 'Services') unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions), and Upgrade Pack Limited, the owner and operator of these Services. Please read these terms and conditions carefully, as they affect your legal rights. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of these Services. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you should stop using these Services immediately.
In these terms and conditions, User or Users means any third party that accesses the Services and is not either (i) employed by Upgrade Pack Limited and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Upgrade Pack Limited and accessing the Services in connection with the provision of such services.
You must be at least 18 years of age to use these Services. By using the Services and agreeing to these terms and conditions, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age.
Upgrade Pack Limited is a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 11309189 whose registered address is 71 Queen Victoria Street, London, EC4V 4BE and it operates the Website http://upgradepack.com. The registered VAT number is GB 296 5845 42. You can contact us by email on firstname.lastname@example.org.
This policy describes Upgrade Pack Limited’s practices regarding personally identifiable information and data ('personal information'). This policy applies to our websites, applications, email and text messages, and social media accounts (the 'Services'). When you use the Services, you agree to the terms in this policy.
We may collect the following Data, which includes personal Data, from you:
You may contact us by email at email@example.com.
Upgrade Pack is the world’s first pureplay technology platform for travel upgrades. A privately held company, based in the UK, we work globally – and are cognisant of our responsibilities as such. The sectors in which we work – technology, travel, and financial services – are also global in nature; each with their own ability to make impact(s) and drive change. We’re committed to tackling the global issue of modern slavery and human trafficking and supporting human rights internationally.
Our Executive Board has created, and built a process for the maintenance of, a strong culture based on ethics, responsibility, and trust. Our Executive Board is joined by Non-Executive members, and collectively, our policies / practices / processes / procedures reflect what is expected of us as a compliant, ethical, and globally responsible company.
We expect all of our suppliers and partners to support our commitment to tackling modern slavery and human trafficking. We require our suppliers and partners to adhere to all local (and international) laws and regulations. We also expect them to show the same commitment as us to human rights issues. At the heart of this is an expectation that people are treated fairly, with respect, with equality, and professionally.
Our Executive Board, Non Executive Board members, Leadership Team, and other management all receive consistent and regular training on issues that affect our business and the ecosystem within which we work. Human rights issues, such as modern slavery and human trafficking, is a fixed component of that training. We also review our suppliers and partners in their training of key employees.
T&Cs Instagram Giveaway
These Terms & Conditions prevail in the event of any inconsistency with any other communications.
Entry/claim instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by participating all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions.
The promoter of this competition is:
Upgrade Pack Limited, a company incorporated in England and Wales under company number 11309189 and has its registered office at 71 Queen Victoria Street, London, EC4V 4BE
HOW TO ENTER
· The competition opens at 12:00 BST on Wednesday 13th November 2019 and closes at 23:59 BST on Friday 15th November 2019.
· All competition entries must be received no later than 23:59 BST on Friday 15th November 2019. All competition entries received after that time will not be accepted.
· To enter the competition, you need to do the following:
o Log into your Instagram account, like the competition post dated 13/11/2019, follow @upgradepack and tag a friend into the comments section of the post.
o There will be five winning entries to the competition.
· There is a limit of one entry to the competition per person. Duplicate entries will not be counted. Any duplicate entrant found to be using alternative Instagram accounts to enter will automatically be disqualified.
· Upgrade Pack Limited does not accept responsibility for competition entries that are lost, mislaid, damaged or delayed in transit, regardless of the cause, including for example, as a result of any technical malfunctions and/or any network, server, computer hardware or software failures of any kind.
· No purchase is necessary.
· The competition is open to any country. All entrants must be aged 18 or over.
· By entering the competition, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and are eligible to claim the prize.
· Upgrade Pack Limited will not accept competition entries that are automatically generated by computer, completed by third parties or in bulk, illegible, have been altered, reconstructed, forged or tampered with.
· Entries will be subject to Instagram terms of service as relevant, which are available, online at https://help.instagram.com/581066165581870.
· There will be five (5) winning entries. Winners will be announced on Monday 18th November at 15:00 BST
· Each winning entry will entitle the winner to 1 x Upgrade Pack Tote Bag.
· The prize includes postage and an address will need to be provided.
· There is no cash alternative for the prize and the prize is not negotiable or transferable.
CLAIMING THE PRIZE
· The winners will be notified of their selection via direct message within one working day of the prize draw and asked to respond for verification and claim details. If a winner cannot be contacted or does not confirm acceptance of their prize within two days of notification, Upgrade Pack Limited reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the original winners’ and pick a replacement winner drawn at the same time as the original.
· The prize may not be claimed by a third party on the winner’s behalf.
· It is the responsibility of the winner to provide their correct, up-to-date details at the time of acceptance in order for their prize to be processed. Upgrade Pack cannot be held responsible for the winner failing to supply accurate information which affects prize acceptance.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Insofar as is permitted by law, Upgrade Pack Limited and distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of Upgrade Pack Limited, its agents and/or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
DATA PROTECTION AND PUBLICITY
· The promoter may publish your Instagram name or Instagram handle. Your Instagram account and/or email address may also be used to contact you about the competition.
· This competition is in no way supported, endorsed or administered or associated with Instagram. Instagram have their own terms and conditions. Please ensure you read these and act in accordance with them at all times. The promoter accepts no responsibility for your breach of such terms and conditions.
· Upgrade Pack Limited will only use the personal details supplied for the administration of the promotion and for any other reasonable and related promotional purposes, unless we have your consent. Your personal address and email will at all times be kept confidential and in accordance with applicable data protection legislation.
· Under Article 17 of the GDPR individuals have the right to have personal data erased/to be forgotten. Any individual who is no longer happy for their personal information, entry or content or would like any inaccuracies rectified, can request this by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. By participating in the Competition, you agree to the use of your personal data as described here.
· If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions the promoter may, at its sole discretion, exclude you from participating in the competition, to withdraw the prize.
· The promoter reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel, or amend the competition where it becomes necessary to do so.
· If a provision of these terms and conditions is or becomes invalid or unenforceable, that part shall not affect the validity of the other provisions in these terms and conditions, and shall be severed from those provisions.
· These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law, and you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Please email us at email@example.com for any other information.